PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENTS IS WHAT WE DO BEST
Congratulations! Everyone deserves the joy associated with owning your own home. Whether this is your first home, your newest home, or a new construction, we want to help take the risk and stress out of your purchase. We can do that because we are the professional, highly trained, licensed, certified, and insured home inspection company that you deserve. Your inspection will be an affordable, unbiased, professional assessment of the condition of the house. You’ll be presented with a report that is detailed and yet easy to read with full color photos. You can access your report via the web, since we proudly use HomeGauge reporting software. HomeGauge is the premier reporting software choice in the inspection industry, and you will see why when you view our report. Your inspection is an intensive visual inspection of your new home’s components including:
- Roof and Drainage Systems
Full color report emailed to you in just 24 hours!
Complete inspections starting at $225
In the process of selling your home? Consider the benefits of a seller’s inspection. Many times properties are inspected before they're listed and shown. In most cases, the seller buys and pays for the inspection. But in some cases, a quality real estate firm may promote listings that are already inspected and pay for the inspections itself.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third party.
- It helps you to realistically price your home.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that ...
- Defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later. - You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may relieve prospect's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Waveland Property Services will perform this service at an affordable cost and provide you a professional binder copy of your report to place in a high visibility area such as the kitchen counter. Potential buyers can see upfront the issues with the house that you have resolved. This presents the image of a homeowner that was proactive with the maintenance of their home and upfront and honest about the condition of the home.